Magic Rock Gardens Hotel’s FAQs
We solve all your doubts
- What measures do you have in place against COVID?
In our accommodation we take the health and safety of our guests very seriously. You can consult
HERE all the measures.
- What channels do I have to make my booking?
Nobody will offer you as much for your booking as Magic Rock Gardens. Only by booking through the official website we guarantee you the Best Price Online and other exclusive advantages that you can consult in section two of this FAQ section. You can also make your reservation by phone on +34 965 851 654, by email at email@example.com, contact us in the CHAT that you will find at the bottom of this website or through our social networks.
- What advantages do I get when I book on the official website?
No one will offer you as much for your reservation as Magic Rock Gardens. Everything is advantages, from the moment you decide to make your reservation with us until the day you return home.
-We guarantee you the best online price. You will not find a lower price. And if you find it, we'll make it up to you!
-Protected Price: Take advantage and book now. If later the price of your holiday goes down, we will refund the difference on arrival. With your early booking you will always win.
-You can get the Magic Amigos card where you will have a 4% discount at any time of the year. All you have to do is register on our website.
-Exclusive rooms and confirmation of the reservation at the moment, in just 3 steps. No waiting.
-Book now and don't pay until 21 days before arrival (you have to pay 25% in advance and the rest approximately 72 hours before the date of arrival)
On top of all this, if you stay with us for 5 nights or more, we'll give you a gift:
-Free transport from Alicante Airport or RENFE to the door of your Magic accommodation (minimum 5 nights)
- What time can I enter and what time should I leave my room?
The delivery time for the rooms in Magic Rock Gardens will be from 15:00 hours. However, you will be able to enjoy our facilities from the moment you arrive. You can also leave your luggage at the reception of the resort until you enter your room. During this time we will be preparing your room in detail and we will make an effort to have it ready before the scheduled time*.
The departure time is until 12:00 am, although you can hire our late checkout service to leave at 6:00 pm for a price of 25 euros (or 20 euros until 15:00), subject to availability. You can enjoy the services of bars and restaurants (if your reservation includes it) from 12:00 (the first service included is lunch) and until 12 noon (the last service is breakfast).
*The delivery and departure time of rooms is subject to the decree 19/97 of February 11 of the law regulating tourist accommodation in the Valencian Community, in its Article 7.
- How do I book through the official website?
On the main page of our website you will find a section called 'Book now', in which by selecting the dates you are interested in, you will be able to access the availability of rooms by accommodation, regimes and prices.
You must choose your entry and exit dates.
Number of people
Indicates the number of adults, children and babies in the reserve. Please note that in Magic Costa Blanca children are considered to be between the ages of 2 and 16, and the stay of the first child is Free. The number of babies is related to the cribs that you can request in your reservation by filling in the field 'Observations'.
Type of room
If you have selected dates and number of people, you will get the types of room available in it and you will be able to choose the one that best suits your needs.
Boards and offers
You can select the regime or offer you want. Our advice is that you should always book our All-Inclusive Ultra Regimen, in which we are specialists, as it includes many advantages. With it, you will not have to make any extra expense in your holidays. You will also find, whenever available, some promotional rates or offers for different groups.
Packages and Extras:
With your reservation, you will be able to select a series of extra packages with services such as animal experiences, massages, tickets to parks, spa... that will complete your holiday.
Once you have clicked on 'Book now', it is important that you check the contact details you provide, in case we need to contact you before your arrival at the establishment.
Once you have filled in all the fields, you can click on the 'Confirm Reservation' button and your reservation will be made. A window should appear indicating that your booking has been made successfully and will give you the option to print your confirmation voucher at that time, or you can wait to receive it in your e-mail and print it out then.
To make a reservation, the client must provide a Credit or Debit Card number. For management costs and to guarantee the reservation, 21 days before arrival, the card provided will be charged with the amount corresponding to 25% of the reservation, this amount being deducted from the total amount of the stay on arrival. In the event that this amount cannot be charged to the card, the client will have 24 hours to provide a new card number or to pay the deposit into our bank account, which will be provided by e-mail. In case of not receiving an answer, the reservation will be cancelled with the corresponding expenses according to our cancellation conditions. The rest of the reservation will be charged 72 hours before the date of entry.
In the case of payments via Bizum, 100% will be paid at the time of booking.
- What does each type of regime include?
At Magic Costa Blanca, we always recommend that you book your holidays with our Ultra All Inclusive Regime, to enjoy multiple advantages and not have any extra expenses during your holidays.
Depending on the accommodation, you can book different regimes (these descriptions may be subject to change). You can check what each regime includes HERE
- Can I change my regime?
Yes, it is possible to request a change of regime to a higher one, with a small supplement per person and day (check dates and prices at your accommodation or through our reservations department). We recommend giving 15 days' notice.
- When and where is it best to book at Magic Rock Gardens hotel?
In order to get the best price for your stay, we recommend that you make your booking in advance and always through the official Magic channels, as is the case with this website. The department that manages the prices publishes the lowest rates in advance and they are increased as the occupancy increases. That is why, at Magic Natura, those who book in advance get the best price. If it subsequently decreases, we will refund the difference on arrival, thanks to the protected price policy.
With your advance booking you will always be a winner! You can consult all the
details of the protected price through this link.
If you need a personalised quote, you can contact the reservations department on (+34) 965 851 654 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where can I request more information about my booking?
Magic Rock Gardens Hotel has several ways to contact and resolve any questions. You can check HERE the status of your booking.
1.- Through our website: you can make your reservation and if you have any questions, enter our online chat, where our team will answer any questions that may arise about our services.
2.- Through the Central Reservations telephone number: 965 851 654, where our reservations team will solve any doubt you may have and, if you wish, confirm your reservation.
3.- Through e-mail: email@example.com
4.- Through our web
5.- Sending a private message with your question on the Magic Rock Gardens Hotel official facebook page
- Are there any restrictions on the number of nights I can stay?
Yes, the minimum stay may be different in each of the hotels, and availability varies according to the occupancy of the accommodation. Our aim is to reconcile the well-being of our clients with that of our employees, which is why on many occasions, we can only book stays of 7 nights or full weeks.
With this system, we can give quality employment to the team. When only short stays are sold, rooms cannot be sold for the rest of the week. Therefore, we give preference to week stays and if at the last minute there are rooms available, we shorten the stay. We offer you the possibility of joining the waiting list and if the number of minimum nights is reduced, we will call you.
- Is there a parking option at Magic Rock Gardens?
Do you come by car? We have parking for all our clients, subject to availability. (15 Euros/day + 30 euros as deposit)
- Is there wifi in the resort?
Yes. We have free wifi service in the lodges and in the facilities. Only you will have to enter your room number and the surname of the person making the reservation.
- Can I cancel or modify my booking?
-Booking modifications can be made as long as there is availability at a cost of 20 euros (non-refundable) per room and must always be requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org (modifications will not be accepted less than 15 days from the date of entry, with the exception of changes of distribution, regime or typology that exceed the value of the original booking).
-With your booking, you can hire the No Charge Rate (except for non-refundable reservations) to cancel free of charge up to 72 hours before your entry date.
It covers any cause for cancellation and does not require any justification. Check here the conditions.
-If you have NOT contracted the No Charge Rate:
1. Cancellations* from 7 to 6 days before arrival, 25% of the reservation amount will be charged. Cancellations from 5 to 3 days before arrival, 35%. Cancellations 2 days before arrival, the charge will be 80% of the reservation amount. Cancellations 1 day before arrival, no show or cancellation during the stay, the charge will be 100%.
2. No cancellation fee will be applied for those reservations cancelled within 24 hours after the initial sending of the reservation, as long as they are more than 21 days before the arrival.
3. For security reasons, the cancellation of a reservation must be made in writing. To do so, the holder of the reservation must fill out a request HERE indicating the accommodation and the reservation locator that he/she wishes to cancel. The date of receipt of this request will be recorded as the date of cancellation and will be confirmed within 72 hours validated by the reservation locator. No cancellations will be made by phone. Requests received by any means other than the cancellation form will not be processed.
4. Non-appearance and cancellation during the stay must be paid in full, except for Formula 24.
5. Modifications of reservations may be made provided that there is availability at a cost of 20 euros (non-refundable) per room and must always be requested in writing to email@example.com
-If you have booked your reservation at a non-refundable rate:
You will have to pay 100% of your booking.
- How can I get from Alicante Airport or from the Renfe train station to my accommodation?
In Magic Robin Hood Resort we like our clients to have the best service and the best facilities for their stay. That is why we offer a shuttle service that leaves you at the door of the hotel. Also, for stays of 5 nights or more this service is FREE (only available from the booking process on our website).
KNOW THE POSSIBILITIES:
- ECONOMIC: The shuttle service is from the airport to the door of your establishment.
- AVE: For customers arriving by AVE, the shuttle service is also free! The shuttle service is from the train station to the door of your accommodation.
*To request this service you must fill out a form that is in the confirmation voucher of your reservation, and if your stay is less than 5 nights, you can hire the transfer through the company Beniconnect. To consult dates and prices click at their web
**Only 1 carry-on bag + one other bag per person can be carried as luggage.
There are no wheelchair-accessible buses.
Transfer reservation only valid during the dates of stay (entry and exit).
Service available for arrival or departure flights between 08:00 and 23:59. From 01/11 to 31/03 flights between 08:00 and 22:00.
For reservations made less than 48 hours in advance the shuttle service will only be available according to availability.
- Where can I see opinions or ratings about Magic Rock Gardens?
Every year, Magic Rock Gardens t is recognized and awarded by prestigious portals such as Google, Booking or Tripadvisor, where many of our guests leave their assessment of their stays.
On the hotel's website you also have an ‘'Opinions' section which corroborates our work and daily effort to offer you the best holidays.
- Is access to the spa at Magic Rock Gardens hotel free?
Access to the spa is only free if you have contracted the Ultra All Inclusive regime. In this way, you have 1 hour free of charge if your stay is 4 nights or more. If your stay is 7 nights or more, you will have 2 hours included.
To access the spa, the purchase of the hygiene kit is mandatory. The price is 4 euros. If you wish to access the Spa with another type of regime, please ask at reception.
- Are there any height or weight restrictions to access the slides?
For safety reasons, some slides in our accommodations are forbidden to people under 1.20m in height or weighing more than 110kg.
- Are there options for coeliacs, allergy sufferers or vegetarians in the Magic Rock Gardens restaurants and buffets?
At Magic Rock Gardens, we work every season to incorporate new gastronomic options such as gluten-free, sugar-free or vegetarian food into our menus and buffets. In our accommodations we have restaurants/buffets where you can choose the food you want most. However, if you have any kind of allergy or special request, you only have to tell the maitre d', who will be at the entrance of the restaurant, and he will tell you what food you can eat. Anyway, our kitchen service can also cook something adapted with a 24h notice.
- Can I travel with my pet to the hotel?
Pets are not allowed, but are allowed in other Magic Costa Blanca accommodation for a small daily supplement. Please check the conditions in each accommodation. However, we offer you the possibility of accommodating your pet in the Caraby school-residence for a small supplement (free for bookings of 7 nights or more). You can contact Caraby on 965855981.
- Can I visit other Magic establishments with my booking?
With your reservation in Ultra All Inclusive regime you can visit other Magic hotels for free (Subject to conditions and availability of the reservation terminal. Includes interhotel transfer service, except for visits to the Villa Luz Hotel)
- What is the Magic Amigos card, how do I apply for it and how do I apply for my discount?
To benefit from the advantages of the Magic Amigos card, all you have to do is subscribe through our website. From your next booking you will enjoy:
- A 4% discount on all your bookings (*) Exclusively for you, for being a member of our Club.
- Would you like a relaxing experience? You have a 10% discount on Spa and Wellness treatments in any of our hotels.
- Enjoy your 10% discount in our theme restaurants (**). Surprise your five senses with our restaurants and gastronomic offer.
- Add a medieval touch to your holidays by visiting the Magic Robin Hood Show. Enjoy a 10% discount for this spectacular challenge between knights.
- You will access our exclusive offers before anyone else, take advantage of our discounts!
- Free WiFi connection in all our facilities.
- We print out your personal documents, such as plane and bus tickets, or any other documents you may need during your stay.
- And best of all... you join a Magic Club!
(*) Discount applicable only to one room per reservation in the name of the member
(**) Visit to the theme restaurant upon reservation at the hotel. Limited daily places
How Do I Get My Discount?
Very easy! You only have to register on our website, and identify yourself before making your reservation. The loyalty discount will automatically be applied to the final amount of your booking.
Request Magic Friends Card
You won't need a physical card anymore
STEP 1: Request your virtual card by registering on our Website. You must confirm your registration by email.
STEP 2: Identify yourself on the web and look for availability and prices. Before confirming the reservation, you will see the final discount applied.
- What is the price of the cradles?
The price of the cot is 6.50 euros per day. You can add this request at the observations on your reservation. Anyway, during the check in at the reception you can remind our colleagues.
- I have a discount code, how do I apply it?
To take advantage of some promotions or offers it is necessary to enter a promotional code at the time of booking, following the steps below:
1 - Select your reservation (take into account the valid dates of stay during the promotion)
2 - Select the number of adults and children in 'occupation
3 - In the section ¿promotional code? enter the code to apply
4 - Click on Check Availability
5 - Your discounted room will automatically appear. Check that the dates and occupation are correct.